Contestants will construct and paint a vehicle or structure inspired by the terms ASSAULT/SIEGE. Concepts do not have to be military in nature and can embody any ideas that the entrant sees as viable.
The required bit is a medicine package. From pill bottles to blister packs, any bit that once held or dispensed some sort of medicine is valid
So I tried to look in my stash for suitable pieces I could repurpose and came up with those :
The next step was to add detailing like a ladder or rails so I used plastic card and rods :
So I took a colouring pen out and some more plastic girders and worked again !
The final list of pieces was :
- One cardboard box (package of a modem IIRC)
- The plastic cap of a spice bottle (used to make the exhaust on top of the big tank)
- 2 greek yogurt pots (to make the tank)
- the canon of a plastic toy gun that used to shoot balls (to make the chimney)
- one door from the Trash Bash Bits part 2 KS (which although not a good way to earn points felt mandatory ^^)
- the plastic cap of an apple purée bag to do the heat radiator
- Green stuff Pcard and plastic girders to build the platform, signs, ladder and pole (late addition not visible on the first picture)
- The plastic pen cap from a colour pen (at the top of the pole)
- Green stuff and metallic wire to do the wires and pipes.
- Foamcore to do the base covered with gap filler and sand.
- The medicine bit is a tube of tablets for sore throats (Lisopaine)
Many thanks to Brian for organising everything like a pro and kudos to the other contestants (whose trash bashing skills far exceed mine in my view).